This Virtual Seminar focuses on how Technology is revolutionizing Healthcare, Medicine, Life Sciences, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Genetics. There are 11 Microsoft speakers with extensive industry knowledge and IT experience.
Physicians and Researchers from Mass General Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Stony Brook University Hospital offer lessons learned from fighting the Pandemic and share insights on Covid-19 Vaccines clinical trials.
The presentations cover both technical and strategic issues, making it highly relevant for IT professionals, plus medical, administrative and research staff.
Scroll down to see speakers and summary agenda. Topics covered include:
- Personalizing the patient journey, Improving care delivery and accelerating data interoperability through Azure cloud services
- State of Washington plus Stony Brook University Hospital Case Studies: Lessons learned at the Front Lines from fighting Covid-19
- FHIR-Compliant, Healthcare-Specific Cloud Architecture and Solutions
- Teams-powered Digital Collaboration across Hospitals, Phamarceutical, Research and Government Agencies
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Solutions for continuous patient monitoring, in-home care, smart hospitals, inventory control, and medical device security
- Protected Health Information (PHI) data security across on-prem storage, public cloud providers and hosted EMR solutions
- Cloud-powered genomic and genetic research, to accelerate development of Vaccines, Drugs and Treatments
- Covid-19 Vaccines Clinical Trials: Which drugs are most promising? Can this research stop both this and the next Pandemic?
Exchange ideas with your peers from Optum, Intermountain Healthcare, UnitedHealthcare, CommonSpirit Health, Dean Health, HCA Healthcare, SelectHealth, University Hospitals, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Emory University School of Public Health, State of Oklahoma Health Care Authority, Pfizer, Novartis, Bristol Myers Squibb, Cerner, Certara, Aetna, Humana and many more organizations, who are confirmed attendees for this interactive program.
If you want to attend but have a scheduling conflict, then still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. You can also attend for only those sessions of specific interest to you.
Angelbeat CEO Ron Gerber: Virtual Seminar Overview
Featured Speaker Dr. mark poznansky on covid-19 vaccine trials
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® is widely respected for live events; now with virtual seminars, you can still learn from Microsoft and other industry leaders about the latest issues. Gerber is a graduate of Harvard Business School and Princeton University.
- Dr. Hal Skopicki
- Chief of Cardiology and Co-Director of the Stony Brook Heart Institute, Stony Brook University Hospital. Professor, Renaissance School of Medicine, Stony Brook University.
- Fighting Covid-19: Lessons Learned from the Medical Staff at one of New York’s Front Line Hospital
- Dr. Mark Poznansky
- Director, Vaccine and Immunotherapy Center (VIC), and Physician, Infectious Diseases, Massachusetts General Hospital. Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School.
- Covid 19 Vaccines Clinical Trials Status; Can This Research Stop This and The Next Pandemic?