angelbeat virtual seminar on Government & education featuring
Dec 14: 11 – 3 ET, 8 – 12 PT
This Virtual Seminar is focused on how Technology is revolutionizing Federal, State and Local Government, plus K12 and Higher Education. There are Microsoft, AWS and Google keynotes, plus many other speakers with extensive industry knowledge and IT experience.
The presentations cover both technical and strategic issues, making it highly relevant for not only cloud/security/network/developer/data analytics staff but also administrative, community outreach, financial and academic professionals.
Scroll down to see speakers and summary agenda. 4 CPE Credit Hours are offered. Some of the topics include:
- Cloud Security, Infrastructure, FedRAMP compliance for Federal Agencies
- Data Analytics that enable State and Local governments to respond to Covid 19 and other emergencies.
- Cybersecurity 2021 projections: Emerging threats and solutions
- Securing Data in Flight/Motion: Key management and encryption
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to eliminate error-prone, tedious and manual tasks
- AI/ML/Data Analytics Real Life Use Cases in Government and Education
- Technology Innovations in Education: The Evolution of Classroom Learning during and after Covid-19
- WiFi6, Secure Remote Access, E-Rate Funding for 2021 Technology Upgrades in Education
- IoT Government Deployments: the Smart City of the Future
If you want to attend but have a scheduling conflict, then still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. You can also attend for only those sessions of specific interest to you.
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® is widely respected for its nationwide live events. With Covid-19, we are organizing virtual seminars so IT professionals can learn about the latest tech-driven innovations, from Microsoft, AWS and Google, plus other industry leaders. Gerber is a graduate of both Harvard Business School and Princeton University. Click here for FAQ’s and learn about its opt-in policies.