angelbeat virtual seminar featuring
OCT 8: 11:00 – 4:30 ET, 8:00 – 1:30 PT
Kubernetes, Cloud Native, app Modernization & MIgration: Oct 8
This Virtual Seminar was strategically focused on Kubernetes, Cloud Native Design, and Application Modernization & Migration, covering these and many more highly relevant topics, with cloud architecture and security/data protection as common and underlying themes.
- Kubernetes and Containers: O/S for the Cloud
- Cloud Native Design vs Application Migration: When to migrate existing code/app to the cloud, versus writing new, cloud-first code for that app
- Serverless: The Native Computing Architecture for the Cloud
- Microservices vs Monolithic App Architecture: When to re-configure large, complex apps onto a set of related microservices
- Data-Rich Applications on Kubernetes: Learn the value of application-aware storage services, plus seamless data portability across Kubernetes clusters in multi and hybrid cloud
- COBOL and Kubernetes: See how these two software platforms co-exist
- Containers and Kubernetes Cost Management: Learn how to optimize container usage to save money
- Data Protection for Kubernetes Applications: Cloud native platforms for the integrity, backup and always-on availability of mission critical data
- Container & Application Security: Protecting mission-critical apps and confidential data that is under constant attack by cybercriminals
Learn from the world’s largest technology firms – Amazon, Microsoft, Google and IBM – plus many other industry leaders.
Scroll down to see speakers. Click on links below to watch videos of each presentation and download slide decks.
Angelbeat CEO Ron Gerber: Virtual Seminar Overview
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® is widely respected for live events; now with virtual seminars, you can still learn from AWS, Microsoft, Google and other leaders about the latest issues. Gerber is a graduate of Harvard Business School and Princeton University.