angelbeat virtual seminar on media, entertainment, sports & Gaming featuring
Dec 10: 11 AM – 3 PM ET, 8 AM – 12 PM PT
This Virtual Seminar is focused on how Technology is revolutionizing Media, Entertainment, Gaming and Sports. There are AWS and Google keynotes, plus many other speakers with extensive industry knowledge and IT experience.
The presentations cover both technical and strategic issues, making it highly relevant for not only cloud/security/network/developer/data analytics staff but also sales, marketing, finance and strategy/business development professionals.
Scroll down to see speakers and summary agenda. 4 CPE Credit Hours are offered. Some of the topics include:
- Scalable, Elastic & Secure Cloud Services for Media Content Production, Storage, Processing, Distribution
- Consistent User Experience across Web, Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Gaming Console
- Cybersecurity Risks & Solutions to Protect Confidential User, Customer, Employee, Corporate Data
- Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Analytics
- Video Game Platform Migration to Containers/Kubernetes
- Application Performance Optimization with Highly Variable Demand
- Hybrid/Multi Cloud Spending Analysis and Control, with No Impact on Developer Productivity
- AI-Power Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to eliminate tedious, expensive and error-prone tasks
If you want to attend but have a scheduling conflict, then still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. You can also attend for only those sessions of specific interest to you.
AWS KEYNOTE PREVIEW: MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT SOLUTIONS
GOOGLE KEYNOTE PREVIEW: THE FUTURE OF MEDIA
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® is widely respected for its nationwide live events. With Covid-19, we are organizing virtual seminars so IT professionals can learn about the latest tech-driven innovations, from Microsoft, AWS and Google, plus other industry leaders. Gerber is a graduate of both Harvard Business School and Princeton University. Click here for FAQ’s and learn about its opt-in policies.