angelbeat virtual seminar on finance/banking/insurance/fintech with
Dec 15: 10:30 – 4:00 ET, 7:30 – 1:00 PT
This Virtual Seminar is focused on how Technology is revolutionizing Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Private Equity, Investment/Asset Management and FinTech. There are Microsoft, AWS and Google keynotes, plus many other speakers with extensive industry knowledge and IT experience.
The presentations cover both technical and strategic issues, making it highly relevant for not only cloud/security/network/developer/data analytics staff but also sales, marketing, finance, strategy and business development professionals.
Scroll down to see speakers and summary agenda. 6 CPE Credit Hours are offered. Some of the topics include:
- Mainframe & Legacy Application/System Migration to Cloud Platforms
- Modernize Payments and Core Banking Services with Cloud Services
- Remote/Work-from-Home Employee Security
- CyberSecurity: Reduce Cost, Combat Fraud, Ensure Compliance
- Algorithmic Trading with Cloud & AI-Powered Data Analytics
- Cloud Application Performance Optimization: Vanguard Case Study
- Multi/Hybrid Cloud Management and Cost Control
- AI-Power Robotic Process Automation (RPA); City National Bank Case Study
If you want to attend but have a scheduling conflict, then still register. You’ll receive a link for on-demand viewing and downloading of all presentations. You can also attend for only those sessions of specific interest to you.
- Ron Gerber
- CEO Angelbeat
- Opening Comments
Angelbeat® is widely respected for its nationwide live events. With Covid-19, we are organizing virtual seminars so IT professionals can learn about the latest tech-driven innovations, from Microsoft, AWS and Google, plus other industry leaders. Gerber is a graduate of both Harvard Business School and Princeton University. Click here for FAQ’s and learn about its opt-in policies.